Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. When you use Minnit, cookies are used to store your preferences and login information.
In certain cases, your browser may not accept cookies from Minnit at all, or it may not accept cookies if the chat is embedded.
Certain features (e.g. logging into your account) require cookies to be set on your computer.
If your browser is blocking cookies when Minnit is embedded, you should be able to log into your account by visiting the login page directly. Click here to login.
If this doesn't work, you'll have to manually allow cookies from Minnit in your browser.
Here are the instructions for allowing cookies on the most popular browsers:
1. Click on the menu button , click settings, scroll down and click Advanced.
2. Click Content Settings, then click Cookies.
3. Under Allow, click on the Add button and add [*.]minnit.chat
1. Click on menu button , click Options and then click Privacy and Security.
2. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Exceptions... and enter https://minnit.chat under Address of website and click Allow and Save Changes.
1. Click on the menu button , click Settings and scroll down and click on Advanced Settings.
2. Scroll down and make sure that the Cookies setting is set to "Don't block cookies".
1. Open the Settings app, scroll down and click Safari.
2. Make sure Block All Cookies is off.
3. Turn off Prevent Cross-Site Tracking. Alternatively, if you visit Minnit directly (i.e. not embedded on another website), that will allow Minnit to set cookies.